Policy relating to the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Tactico Inc. (“Tactico”) is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information under our care.
1. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER OUR CARE
When we open and maintain an account, we are obligated to collect the following types of information out of necessity or legal obligation:
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the personal information we obtain during the account opening and account administration process for the following purposes:
3. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Tactico protects personal information by storing it in locations that are designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. Personal Information is stored only as long as it is required and/or as dictated by law. Our employees have access to personal information only on a need-to-know basis.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Tactico does not sell personal information to third parties. Tactico does not disclose personal information to third parties other than in the following circumstances and for the following purposes:
(1) In the normal course of business operations to open, maintain, administer, or service client accounts, including, without limitation, for purposes of facilitating the account opening process and the provision of customer service (including services rendered by third party agents or affiliates), for audit and accounting purposes;
(2) To specific Tactico employees in order to offer services to clients, to engage in surveillance, compliance, and reporting activities required by applicable law and/or to ensure disaster recovery services relating to such information (which may include trans-border transfers of information);
(3) To other suppliers or service providers who assist us in serving our clients. Our service providers may at times be responsible for processing or handling personal information. Such service providers are provided only with the information necessary for them to perform their services. In addition, we require them to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with our privacy policies and customary security practices. In the event our service provider is located in a foreign jurisdiction they are bound by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are located and may disclose personal information in accordance with those laws;
(4) To legal counsel for the purpose of obtaining legal advice;
(5) Where we are required or permitted to do so by law, including to any law enforcement agency, and securities regulatory authorities.
By opening or maintaining an account with Tactico, clients consent to the disclosure of personal information to a third party in the circumstances or for the purposes described above.
Tactico’ clients must understand, acknowledge and agree that their consent to the disclosure of personal information in connection with a matter referred to above is not a condition of Tactico for transacting with its clients, including the relevant offer or service to be provided, unless the disclosure of the information is necessary in respect of the particular matter or required by law. Subject to this qualification, consent to Tactico’ collection, use or disclosure of personal information may be revoked or withdrawn at any time on reasonable notice, by contacting Tactico’ Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com or by regular mail to 486 St-Catherine W., Suite 409, Montréal Québec H3B 1A6. If consent were to be revoked or withdrawn, Tactico may be unable to provide certain services. Our Privacy Officer will be happy to explain any consequences of revoking or withdrawing consent.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Tactico makes every reasonable effort to ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date. Individuals can also access and update the personal information that we collect at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to 486 St-Catherine W., Suite 409, Montréal Québec H3B 1A6.
Individuals may also consult the personal information Tactico maintains by contacting Tactico’s Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com and scheduling an appointment. In your request, please include the relevant account number(s), and the information which you would like to have updated or modified.
6. INQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS
Fill out the information below. Once qualified, you will be able to access the free investor portal and view opportunities specific to your investment criteria.